A refreshing raw apple cider vinegar cleanse drink.
Simply mix all of the ingredients about in a 4 cup mason jar and store in the fridge until ready to drink. This drink is best had between meals to improve digestion.
Ingredients and Benefits:
- 3 TBL Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – I purchase Bragg from just about any grocery store!
- (kills harmful bacteria in the gut, lowers blood sugar levels and fights diabetes, helps you lose weight and reduce belly fat, lower cholesterol and improve heart health, helps reduce heartburn and acid reflux, stimulates hair growth, allows your gut to absorb more nutrients from your food)
- ¼ Cup fresh blueberries – High in antioxidants
- 1 Lemon (just the juice)
- (supports weight loss, improves skin quality, aids digestion, freshens breath, helps prevent kidney stones, good source of vitamin C, protect against anemia, reduces inflammation and cancer risk)
- 1 Orange (just the juice)
- 2 TBL honey
- ¼ tsp Turmeric – You can buy this in the spice shop, but I like Healthworks from Amazon
- (powerful medicinal properties, natural anti-inflammatory, (low level inflammation has been proven to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s and various degenerative conditions), increases the antioxidant capacity of the body, boosts brain health and function, proven to help prevent and even treat cancer, aids in decreasing arthritis pain, benefits against depression, helps to break down plaque build up in the arteries)
- Top with water (4 cup mason jar)